No-one would argue – it is a fact: Knowing what your customers really think about your product, service, people and value for money is critical… however whilst most businesses THINK they know how their customers feel about them, unfortunately the reality is very different.
Let's be realistic, it's not easy running a business, it's hard work. Keeping the establishment running, managing people, suppliers and customers is a full time job. Your people are usually so busy making sure work is completed, invoices raised, paid and putting out the inevitable fires. The consequence is that everything that can be put off until tomorrow very rarely gets done.
If you have not got a system to effectively ask for and receive accurate, factual and REPRESENTATIVE customer feedback you are almost unaware of the reality of what YOUR customers really think about YOUR business, consider this:
- A 'conventional'* feedback programme will be doing well if it gets more than 15% of clients to provide feedback.
- Business-Advisor uses the Enquir3 Customer Engagement Audits to verify and approve suppliers on this website.
Why? It’s because they typically achieve a 95% response rate...
So what is the difference? A conventional process will get feedback from those customers who are happy and think you are doing well. Once in a while a really dissatisfied customer will have a rant, what’s missing is the vast majority of your customers who don’t bother to let you know that they think you are really average…
You will be amazed at what can happen to your business if you find out what your customers really think AND act on it. The impact on the ‘Key Business Drivers’ can be absolutely astounding.
*Conventional if you use an online star clicking and comment field style or request feedback following the provision of a product or service.
Do You Want to Make Business Advisory a Repeatable, Scalable Profit Centre?
- Stop clients turning to competitors for practical, business growth services?
- Need an intelligent ‘Post MTD’ strategy for long term practice growth.
- Exasperated by the lack of business advisory expertise in your practice
- Escape the risk of being overly reliant on ‘compliance’ revenues.
- Frustrated because you have the expertise but struggle to find clients?
- Want to protect against the incessant pressure on fees income.