Find Out More
PEER GROUP SUPPORT
Some Advisors think that finance is for the “bean counters”!
Some know that there are key numbers in every business that need to be monitored.
Then there are those who recognise that the key to success is knowing what all the numbers mean and how they can be managed to improve a company.
A 6 week intensive programme consisting of:
- 12 hours of high value ‘commercially focused’ expert financial training.
- Regular 1-2-1 support.
- Access to additional education webinars provided by BA.org and our clients.
- A full suite of support material including presentations, “playbooks” and videos.
- Knowledge Base and LMS logon to consolidate and test understanding.
- Commercial and sales collateral to help you monetise your expertise.
- The potential to work with our existing Accountancy clients.
The next programme:
Starts: Tuesday 20th April 9:30am to 10:30am
Then: Every Tuesday and Thursday for 6 weeks
All sessions are recorded and available via the dedicated programme Knowledge Base so you can catch up on any sessions missed and recap on material covered when necessary.
Recent success stories…
Since the recently completed training programme we already have Business Advisors working with Accountants and benefitting from those relationships.
- Nick, Charlie and Cliff are running workshops for Accountancy practice partners and selected team members to help them to develop the Accountancy Business Advisors programmes.
- John G and Dermot are working jointly with three major Accountancy practices in Northern Ireland.
- Jeremy is about to launch a similar programme in the Home Counties.
- Cliff is also running a specialist training programme for Accountants and Business Advisors focusing on getting a business ready for sale.
- David L is working with a number of clients to help them use the finances of the business to help them develop and grow.
- John M is working on a programme to identify suitable Accountants to introduce to fellow Business Advisors.
- David M is working on a Joint Venture partnership with his key Accountancy Client.
At Business Advisor we have designed and developed a short training programme to help all Business Advisors understand and use the financial data of a client to help them develop and grow.
The ‘commercially focussed’ financial training you will receive is the same as is delivered to Accountants and Finance Directors but with the emphasis on you the Business Advisor. It gives you the skills and knowledge to provide your clients the financial support they need and frequently don’t get from anyone else, including their Accountant.
The good news is that the world of Accountancy is going through dramatic change, compliance work, their “bread & butter” is fading as companies move to cloud based accounting and report direct to HMRC, Therefore they need to change or die and the smart ones are moving to “Advisory Services”.
Accountants need help to establish new centres of excellence and the business support programmes that will be critical to their success, your success becomes a natural spin off of your Accountant Client’s success.
We will show how you can help Accountants navigate the changes that are impacting the profession to emerge stronger and with better client relationships than ever before. And in so doing you will also become the natural ‘go to’ advisor for Business Advice that goes beyond taxation and pure finance.
The programme – delivered over 6 weeks:
- Mapping the journey: Engaging, Agreeing the ROI and Setting Success Criteria from Day One
- Understand any business in 10 minutes (or less)!
- Why scorecards matter and how to implement them.
- Why every business needs an ‘Exit Strategy’ from day 1.
- Wow the business with fully automated ‘Gap Analysis’.
- Are you ‘market ready’, planning for prospect engagement.
- Identifying the ‘low hanging fruit’.
- The compelling need for change, we cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.
- Sales is Vanity, Profit is Sanity, but Cash is Reality.
- Scoping quick wins for you and the client
- “If You Gave Your Client £10 and ask for £1 Back…
- Measuring the real return on marketing. ‘Facts not Fiction’
“In common with many Business Advisors I found myself with time on my hands during lockdown.
Keen to use the time wisely I filled the time with CPD.
A particular bugbear of mine, no matter how good the accounting software or Accountant’s input, has previously-been the difficulty in obtaining current comprehensive financial data to help my clients understand “what is happening now”. Everything was “history” and didn’t provide in depth analysis that helped identify trends both positive and negative that enabled me to optimise Company performance for clients.
However during lockdown I found a brand new course that provided exactly the in-depth analysis I hoped for and I can now deliver comprehensive, FD quality reporting to my delighted clients and better news still is my fee income from the service will deliver an ROI in weeks and my clients have a service worth much more than they pay.
Definitely a wise investment.”
David Lee – Business Advisor with UKBA
- Group mentoring plus peer support helps you address questions and to allows you to practice newly acquired skills with the support of colleagues.
- Joint presentations/meetings with potential Accountancy prospects and clients.
- Content you can use to present your services to clients and / or in support of accountants on your website and in other media.
- Email Marketing and social media content templates you can use in your own marketing.
Your investment options:
Option 1: Single payment of £1,197
Option 2: 3 monthly payments of £420
Fees are payable monthly in advance and subject to VAT.
Return On Investment? It really is up to you!
In a recent survey that we carried out we found that Business Advisors on the whole are charging between £700 and £800 per day for their services. So two days work and you are in profit!
Unlike other Business Advisor training offers we do not make crazy promises about the extraordinary money will you make because we don’t know what you charge for your services, we don’t know what those services consist of or what you will do after the 6 weeks.
No quibble 100% money back guarantee:
If after your first 3 weeks on the Programme you are not absolutely delighted with your investment and totally convinced of the value you well enjoy as a return, just say so and we will refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
What we can promise
If you follow this programme and make use of the extensive support on offer, you will establish relationships with Accountants who need help to adapt and address the challenges facing the Accounting profession. This can lead to introductions to those of their clients who need help. Who knows where that could lead?
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
– Michael Jordan