Do You Want to Make Business Advisory a Repeatable, Scalable Profit Centre?
- Stop clients turning to competitors for
practical, business growth services?
- Need an intelligent ‘Post MTD’ strategy
for long term practice growth.
- Exasperated by the lack of business
advisory expertise in your practice
- Escape the risk of being overly
reliant on ‘compliance’ revenues.
- Frustrated because you have the
expertise but struggle to find clients?
- Want to protect against the incessant
pressure on fees income.
Expert Guidance and a Proven Partnership Process to help
your clients grow every area of their business
and their life and achieve the freedom every entrepreneur dreams of.
Business Mastermind Groups make dreams reality.
Analyse Financial & Operations => Address Opportunities and Risks
Every analysis to date has highlighted numerous opportunities to increase profits and reduce risk exposure
Exploit Quick Wins => Quick Cash and a Rapid ROI
Act on opportunities to cut costs without effecting client satisfaction makes an instant bottom line impact
Systems and Process that work => Continuous Improvement
Systems and processes allow for effective measurement of KPI’s and facilitates continuous improvement
The best part of the Referral Mastermind Group Launch event was the clarification of the process and what it would mean for my business. A method to generate more business of the ideal profile,...07/02/2019
I think that it was a very good venue. I liked the accessibility which was very good. I liked the range of the people in the room. There was a good atmosphere about the meeting among the...14/11/2018
There was so much packed into the day. What I liked about it was the range of tools that have been brought together for the accountancy profession. I've got the years of experience working...13/11/2018
I personally liked the experience of the different pieces of software; just finding out about them in more depth, as I'd been told about them but didn't have a really good understanding...01/11/2018
I liked the numbers that were in the room i.e. it wasn't a huge gathering, it was a room in which there was an opportunity to have a conversation with lots of different people, but also for...01/11/2018
There were lots of interesting and quite dynamic presentations. the thing that particularly stood out for me was the opportunities around the Virtual Finance Director. I went for a whole range of...01/11/2018
It was well organised. It was a great day, well worth attending ...01/11/2018
The presentations were good and I also think, from a personal perspective, the people in the room were of interest to me from a business relationships standpoint. I wanted to meet some new...29/10/2018
I came at it from a slightly different perspective to most of the attendees who were mainly business advisers, whereas we're a potential partner; it was an education for us really to see what...29/10/2018
What Makes the Business-Advisor.org.uk Unique?
1. A ‘Done For You’ Business Growth Process: Advice is not enough, effective implementation and the option of a ‘Done For You’ process is critical to successfully delivering ‘bottom line’ impact
2. Expert Analysis using Artificial Intelligence: No one person can be expert in everything, but technology delivers analysis that would take a human days’ can be completed in seconds.
3. Sector Experts: Continually Vetted, Quality Assured, Professional B2B Supplier Partners deliver the key services when your clients need help to ensure they are always in the safest of hands.
No-one else offers this unique combination: Proven Business Growth Process - Analysis – Vetting Quality Suppliers.
What's My Investment?
- How many clients feel frustrated and want more regular, proactive support?
- Are your clients tempted to go to your competitors for business growth advice?
- What is your strategy to avoid pressure on fee income post MTD?
- Would clients prefer to pay you rather than go to an external Advisor for coaching?
- Not helping clients grow could be costing you a fortune in missed business?
Creating Business Mastermind Groups doesn't cost a fortune, and everything is done for you:
Setting up your first BMG: £7,500
Setting up additional BMGs: £2,500 each
It's as simple as 1, 2, 3...
- You say 'yes'.
- We set up everything for you, recruit members and manage groups on your behalf.
- You invoice BMG members, collect and process payments.