Partner with Accountants – Address Challenges – Increase Sales and Profits
Could You Help Accountants Make Coaching A Repeatable, Scalable Profit Centre?
- Do you love consulting and coaching but dislike having to find new clients?
- Would you like to have associates manage the clients you don’t want to work with?
- Do you want to increase revenues whilst working fewer hours?
- Would you prefer to coach one-to-many as well as one-to-one?
- Are you frustrated because you have the expertise but struggle to find clients?
- Do you need to find an effective way to create equity value and a lucrative exit strategy?
Your Expertise delivered in Business Mastermind Groups to
help your clients grow every area of their business and their life
and achieve the freedom every entrepreneur dreams of.
Partner with Accountants to make your dreams a reality.
The best part of the Referral Mastermind Group Launch event was the clarification of the process and what it would mean for my business. A method to generate more business of the ideal profile,...07/02/2019
I think that it was a very good venue. I liked the accessibility which was very good. I liked the range of the people in the room. There was a good atmosphere about the meeting among the...14/11/2018
There was so much packed into the day. What I liked about it was the range of tools that have been brought together for the accountancy profession. I've got the years of experience working...13/11/2018
I personally liked the experience of the different pieces of software; just finding out about them in more depth, as I'd been told about them but didn't have a really good understanding...01/11/2018
I liked the numbers that were in the room i.e. it wasn't a huge gathering, it was a room in which there was an opportunity to have a conversation with lots of different people, but also for...01/11/2018
There were lots of interesting and quite dynamic presentations. the thing that particularly stood out for me was the opportunities around the Virtual Finance Director. I went for a whole range of...01/11/2018
It was well organised. It was a great day, well worth attending ...01/11/2018
The presentations were good and I also think, from a personal perspective, the people in the room were of interest to me from a business relationships standpoint. I wanted to meet some new...29/10/2018
I came at it from a slightly different perspective to most of the attendees who were mainly business advisers, whereas we're a potential partner; it was an education for us really to see what...29/10/2018
Analyse Financial & Operations => Address Opportunities and Risks
Every analysis to date has highlighted numerous opportunities to increase profits and reduce risk exposure
Exploit Quick Wins => Quick Cash and a Rapid ROI
Act on opportunities to cut costs without effecting client satisfaction makes an instant bottom line impact
Systems and Process that work => Continuous Improvement
Systems and processes allow for effective measurement of KPI’s and facilitates continuous improvement
What Makes the Business-Advisor.org.uk Unique?
A ‘Done For You’ Business Growth Process: Advice is not enough, effective implementation and the option of a ‘Done For You’ process is critical to successfully delivering ‘bottom line’ impact.
Expert Analysis using Artificial Intelligence: No one person can be expert in everything, but technology delivers analysis that would take a human days’ can be completed in seconds.
Sector Experts: Continually Vetted, Quality Assured, Professional B2B Supplier Partners deliver the key services, so when clients need help you can ensure they are always in the safest of hands.
No-one else offers this unique combination: Proven Business Growth Process - Analysis – Vetting Quality Suppliers.
What’s My Investment?
- Do you Desire A Business which makes money without you having to be there?
- Is prospecting for new clients a Painful but necessary chore?
- Striving for a better quality of life without having to accept a reduced Fee Income?
- Are you Irritated by clients who don’t fully value your guidance?
- Are you Frustrated by clients with great potential but who struggle to implement?
Partnering with accountants could be easier than you think:
Invest half a day attend the Business-Advisor.org workshop to find out more...
...Decide if you have what it takes to make the Partnership successful...
From there it is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- You attend the workshop and decide this strategy is for you.
- Introduce the concept to the accountants you want to partner with.
- They take care of the finance, Business-Advisor.org.uk or the planning and you deliver the coaching.